- 重視品格培育Emphasis on Character Building
Emphasis on Character Building
‘Example is better than precept’ – Teachers are the role-models of students. We also nurture positive values in children by providing a loving and caring environment and systematic and comprehensive curriculum. Children are encouraged to love and care about the others, from the family and friends surrounding them, to the people in our society.
- 奧福音樂 專科專教Orff Music Approach
Orff Music Approach
We choose Orff Music Approach in teaching children music and our teachers are professionally trained. Through singing, chanting, movement, improvisation, and the playing of percussion instruments, children can easily comprehend and acquire music knowledge and skills within a fun and playful environment.
科學探索 多角度思考 創新思維 Science Exploration Multi-thinking Creative Thinking
Science Exploration Multi-thinking Creative Thinking
We provide a safe learning environment that encourages our children to explore the physical environment with multiple senses, which helps to cultivate their curiosity about the environment and various interesting phenomena in life and nature.
Our ultimate goal is to develop children’s inquisitive attitude, and the attitudes and habits of loving and protecting the nature from the pleasure and enjoyment in exploration.
- 多元化活動 輕鬆學習 發揮潛能 Diversified Learning Activities Playful Learning Unleash Potential
Diversified Learning Activities Playful Learning Unleash Potential
Based on the concept of multiple-intelligence, our school provides and encourages children to participate in our various activities, aiming to arouse their interest based on their strengths and weaknesses and unleash their full potential.
- Enlighten the students through incorporating English into their everyday lives
Enlighten the students through incorporating English into their everyday lives
- We strive to do our best to provide children different English learning experiences by enhancing our English curriculum and learning environment.
- Our school-based English curriculum is designed by our professionally trained teachers. Children have no less than 30 minutes of quality English exposure every day at school; they learn in a fun and meaningful context, from letters names and letter sounds to more complex phonetic sounds, vocabulary, and even listening, speaking and reading skills, aiming to prepare for the transition to primary school.
- We are currently developing a series of school-based English story books in promoting English reading among young children. Story themes are being chosen based on children’s interests and their real-life experiences. We hope our children can enjoy reading in English with our stories.