- Name of Association
This association is named (St. Monica Kindergarten) Parent-Teacher Association
- Address of Association
G/F, Kwun Hei Court, No.3 Sheung Lok Street, Homantin, Hong Kong
- Purpose of Association
1. Promote the close relationship between the school and parents, build up friendly bonding in parents and teachers.
2. Discuss topics which parents and teachers are worried, cooperate for improving students’ welfare.
3. Create better learning environment for students, bring up their talents.
a. The following people can apply to be member
- All parents of children studying at the school currently
- Principal and teachers at present
- Principal and teachers at the past
b. All members have the right of voting or being chosen as the director, and can vote in meetings.
c. Each member has the obligation to abide by the rules of the constitution, follow the decision of the meeting and pay the annual membership fee.
d. Members should pay the annual membership fee ($40) in two weeks after the first committee established, submit the fee every year when the registration time of school year started.
e. Except the fee mentioned in (d), member doesn’t need to provide any sponsor, but all members can donate to the association voluntarily as a meaningful action.
f. The association will not refund for the submitted membership fee.