- Parents should teach children to respect the driver and follow the instructions of the driver and the babysitter. Children should sit properly and quietly in the school bus, e not allowed to play or eat in the school bus for their safety.
- Must arrive the waiting place five minutes earlier.
- If parents and children are waiting for more than five minutes, parents should call the driver for more detail.
- In the event of a typhoon or flood and student sick or personal leave , the school bus fee shall not be deducted for days that do not need to go to schoo.
- If the Observatory announces that Red or black rainstorm warning signal / Typhoon signal No. 8 or above will be hung up in the next few hours, parents must pick children up at the waiting station.
If the driver does not see the parents at the waiting station, the student will be sent back to school; parents can also call the driver and the school office to let their children stay at school, and the parents will pick up the children from the school.
- Due to insurance issues, when the Observatory announces the Black Rainstorm Warning Signal / Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above, all school buses will stop picking up students, so parents must go to school to pick up their children.
- The school’s school time is divided into three batches: 12:15pm is the regular morning school time; 4:20 pm is the regular afternoon and full school time, and 1:00p.m. is the birthday party or special activity school time. ( Parents need to negotiate with the school bus driver in advance if there is any changes).
The school bus will not provide a pick-up service for extracurricular activities in the afternoon. If students participate in extracurricular activities that need to participate in 4:30p.m., parents must pick them up at the school by themselves.
- There will be no school bus service for Saturday events.
- During the Christmas holidays, New Year holidays, Easter holidays and summer holidays, the monthly fee must be paid before the school bus can be used.
- For holiday activities, if students need to take the school bus to participate in school activities, they must notify two weeks in advance, otherwise the driver will not be able to guarantee the ride arrangements.
Attached are the 2019-2020 school bus routes in each district for references.
For inquiries, please contact our staff at the general office (Tel: 2242 0082).
|Ho Man Tin District(Oi Man Estate, Cascades, Chun Man Court, Carmel On The Hill, Dragon View, Sheung Lok Estate)
|Hung Hom, Whampoa, To Kwa Wan, Kowloon City
|Mong Kok, Prince Edward
|Wong Tai Sin, Choi Hung
|Yau Ma Tei, Tsim Sha Tsui, Jordan