Non-Chinese speaking students are ethnic minorities. Due to geographical language, cultural and religious differences, they tend to experience learning difficulties, especially when learning Chinese. Following the amendment of Free Quality Kindergarten Education policy, we participate in the work group of “EDB online activity- Supporting Learning and Teaching for Non-Chinese Speaking Children” and “C-for- [email protected]” Project. Through the peer interactions, games, situations, role plays etc. provided in the groups, those activities can enhance the interest of learning Chinese for NCS students who will learn the structure of Chinese characters and continue the language learning process.
1. Supporting NCS students in learning Chinese at school
2. Taking care of the growing needs of NCS students
3. Improving the social development of NCS students
4. Developing an inclusive school culture for facilitating NCS student to integrate in school life
If NCS parents have any enquiries, please contact our Kindergarten supervisor, Miss Ho (TEL: 22420082) or email us ([email protected]) for enquiries.
(A) Arranging NSC family to take advantage of using the social service/ facilities in order to enhance their sense of belonging to the society.
Hotline Numbers for Telephone Interpretation Service (TELIS):
|Bahasa Indonesia 3755 6811||Tagalog 3755 6855|
|Nepali 3755 6822||Thai 3755 6866|
|Urdu 3755 6833||Hindi 3755 6877|
|Punjabi 3755 6844||Vietnamese 3755 6888|
|Public service providers (Direct line) 3755 6800|
(B) Useful Links:
1) Learning Chinese is Fun APPS
2) “Knowing More About Children’s Learning” parent pamphlet
Download FILE as bellow’s LINK